- I will choose one match from each day of men’s tennis which I think is interesting and take predictions for that match.
- You can predict the winner, the number of sets played, and the score. The more of these three categories you predict the better will be your chance of winning because I award points for each category.
- You can make only one prediction per match and once you’ve made it that’s it. I won’t take any requests for changes.
- Points will be awarded as follows:
- Predicting the correct winner – 3 points
- Predicting the winner and number of sets correctly – 6 points
- Predicting the winner, number of sets, and the sets in the correct order – 9 points
- Predicting everything correctly aside from the tie-break scores if there are tie-breaks – 20 points
- Predicting everything correctly including the right tie-break scores if there are tie-breaks(a perfect prediction) – 30 points
- Whoever is ranked #1 at the end of the tournament wins and will remain in the #1 spot until the next tournament, at which point we start a new tournament and everyone starts from 0 points again.
- You can join the game at any time during the tournament. You don’t have to start from round one. You can skip rounds too.
- The rankings will be displayed on the front page of my blog so that everyone will know who are the best predictors in the tennis world.
- I will not take part in the competition as people could believe I rig the rankings in my own favor(knowing the point system you will be able to calculate the points yourself but I think it is better if I sit out anyway).
- How to Play
After every post during a tournament, I will select the match for which you can make a prediction and post a link to this page. Then you must make your prediction in the comment selection below. Once the match that I selected begins predictions will close and I will accept no more. Then once the match is over I will calculate the results and adjust the rankings. The rankings will always be displayed on my blog and once the tournament is over I will announce the winner.